COBIT® 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. Launched in April 2012, COBIT® 5 helps maximize the value of information by incorporating the latest thinking in enterprise governance and management techniques, and provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models to help increase the trust in, and value from, information systems.
This hands-on, three-day, classroom based training course covers, instructor-led IT Governance Foundation Course provides an overview the main concepts of IT Governance according to COBIT®, and how they can be applied. COBIT® provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realising benefits and optimising risk levels and resource use. COBIT® enables IT to be governed and managed in a holistic manner for the entire enterprise, taking in the full end-to-end business and IT functional areas of responsibility, considering the IT-related interests of internal and external stakeholders.
COBIT provides many benefits to Enterprises and their executives strive to:
- Maintain quality information to support business decisions.
- Generate business value from IT-enabled investments, i.e., achieve strategic goals and realise business benefits through effective and innovative use of IT.
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable and efficient application of technology.
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- Optimise the cost of IT services and technology.
COBIT provides many benefits to Stakeholder Value such as:
- Delivering enterprise stakeholder value requires good governance and management of information and technology (IT) assets.
- Enterprise boards, executives and management have to embrace IT like any other significant part of the business.
- External legal, regulatory and contractual compliance requirements related to enterprise use of information and technology are increasing, threatening value if breached.
- COBIT provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT.
||Wellington, New Zealand
||Singapore City, Singapore
||Cape Town, South Africa
*You also can request this course but in special dates and venues (5 trainees and more) »