Documents Management System
What is Documents Management
A workflow consists of a sequence of connected steps. It is a depiction of a sequence of operations, declared as work of a person, a group of persons, an organization of staff, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms. Workflow may be seen as any abstraction of real work. For control purposes, workflow may be a view on real work under a chosen aspect, thus serving as a virtual representation of actual work. The flow being described often refers to a document that is being transferred from one step to another.
A workflow is a model to represent real work for further assessment, e.g., for describing a reliably repeatable sequence of operations. More abstractly, a workflow is a pattern of activity enabled by a systematic organization of resources, defined roles and mass, energy and information flows, into a work process that can be documented and learned. Workflows are designed to achieve processing intents of some sort, such as physical transformation, service provision, or information processing.
How does it help
Automating your workflow processes brings numerous benefits to your company. Communication paths become clearer and faster; employees don't need to spend as much time on mundane tasks; and there's no chance of paperwork getting lost or neglected. But that's only the beginning. By capturing data from a huge variety of sources, Leaders workflow lets you generate detailed reports that aid in crucial decision-making processes.
Workflow concepts are closely related to other concepts used to describe organizational structure, such as silos, functions, teams, projects, policies and hierarchies. Workflows may be viewed as one primitive building block of organizations. The relationships among these concepts are described later in this entry.
Moreover, We provide products and services using Top-of-the-line software to provide a sound, scalable, comprehensive e-business suite enabling midmarket companies to help customers online, augment the internal and external sales channels' success, and command the buying power of the Internet. The software, services and supporting architecture are designed specifically for e-business initiatives of midsized companies, ensuring a definite return on investment, lower total cost of ownership and lower deployment risk.
- Drive significant productivity gains with existing resources.
- Automate any process in record time.
- No IT or programming skills required to produce the most complex workflows.
- Easy for anyone to map processes, putting ownership into the hands of process owners.
- All business process automation requirements in one single package.
- A powerful workflow engine combined with a world-class online forms and survey tool.
- No limit to the processes, forms, or transactions that can be automated.
- Easily integrates with existing databases and legacy systems.
- Request a Quotation OR
- Click on the online chat icon ,at the right top/buttom, to discuss your needs with our officer